Sheena and Chris's Blog

Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Fourth Doctors Visit



Hello all! I am sorry for not posting sooner but i have been very busy and tired and just havent gotten to it. Anyhow the top picture is a picture of our back room. We first had decided that the back room was to be the babies room. However now that we are getting into it we realized that our room we have have now is actually going to be the smaller room. So we are taking the bigger room since we have more furniture than the baby will have. It may take longer since we have two rooms to do instead of one but it will be better in the long run i think. And of course the bottom picture is me.....its a bad picture but at least you get to see the belly. Here I am 15 weeks. Yeah and also dont mind the mess in the backround of the pic.....we have no where to put anything from our back room so it has to be shoved into the living room which is driving me bananas!!
So as for the doctors appointment on the 11th, it went well. I have only gained 1 lb since my last visit which is about 6 or 7 lbs total. I got to hear the babies heartbeat for the first time also. That was pretty cool. It sounded like a horse galloping. There were 149 beats a min. And i was talking to a girl at work who has had two boys and a girl and she said that the lower the heartbeat the bigger chance its a boy.........so there is a good chance i may be carrying Corbin. We didnt do an ultrasound, but he said we will hopefully find out on Dec 9th the sex of the baby. He told me everything looks good and iam where i should be. So like i said my next appointment is on Dec 9th and if the baby cooperates we will hopefully find out what we are having. As for now there really isnt anything else going on so I am going to shower and make sugar cookies with Debbie. Talk to you all later!!

4 Comments:

Blogger r_weeks said...

Hi, Sheena,
LOL about the galloping horse. That's what I always compared it to also.
You look terrific. Keep getting your rest - you won't have that luxury after Baby Weeks is born.
I hope we get to know the sex before Christmas...
smiles,
Rita

November 18, 2008 at 6:36 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

all I have to say is SLEEP, SLEEP, SLEEP... after the baby is born you will be lucky if you get some rest. Don't worry about the house being a mess. That's what you have a husband, your family, & in-laws for. You need to do as little as possible now because life is going to change significantly. I say that as I type one-handed & hold the baby in the other! :) I wouldn't trade being a mommy for anything, though! It's awesome! Good luck with the restoration at the house. Keep up the good work on the little weight gain! You look great! Don't be like me & add on so much you're still in maternity clothes two months after the baby is born! Can't wait to see you next week! LOVE YOU!!!

November 21, 2008 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

by the way....what's with the parking meter in the house???

November 21, 2008 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger r_weeks said...

Hi, Sheena,
Any possibility you will find out the sex of Baby Weeks at your appointment next week?
smiles,
Rita

December 1, 2008 at 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home