Sheena and Chris's Blog

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

ITS A GIRL!!!! Dec 9th

Sorry I havent been on here lately......We have been busy. But I have plenty of new pics and news to share. As most of u know by now, we are having a girl. We had our ultra sound today....but I'll share more of this later when I get to the picture of my belly.
Ok so here is what Christmas is going to look like for me.........My house is a mess!!! I have no place to put anything. I came home yesterday and Chris had my tree put up for me! He is so sweet!! I was so excited. We were actually given this tree from Chris's uncle Russ. The lights on it dont work but we are just going to buy some new ones. I was so upset when I realized I might not have a tree for christmas this year. See last year I had to throw my old one away because I think it lost more needles than a real tree Hahahaha. So we didnt have the money this year to go out and buy a new one since we are using all the money we can right now for the back room. So Chris's uncle Russ gave us this tree that he had gotten from one of his friends. I hope to have it decorated by the time christmas comes but Im just not sure hahaha.
Here are some pics of our room in progress.......







And here is Jace....the cutest little cousin a person could have. I am so missing that little one right now.

And here is my newest pic taken today after my appointment. Ok so to continue the first paragraph....we found out today that we are having a GIRL!!! The women who did our ultra sound said she was almost 100% it was a girl until she saw the little hands down in the nether regions.....indicating it might be a boy hiding his goods. But she took alot more pics and almost every one after that showed a girl so at the end of the appointment she told us that she is about 90% sure. Which is good enough for me, of course Chris wants 100% but after seeing the pictures I am almost sure she was right. I am just so excited that everything else looks good. She took measurements of the head and belly and she said that everything measures out normal. She also took pictures of the umbilical cord and it had all three vessels in it, the brain looked really good, i saw both kidneys, the bladder and all four chambers of the heart. So I think that both of us are more excited about everything being ok than it being a girl....but we are also very happy about that!!
Also this really has nothing to do with the baby, but Chris had his interview for consol mines yesterday. He feels it went well but he wont hear anything for a little while. He works for century mine right now which is not union and consol mines are, which means he wont work as hard or as much unless he wants to. He also wants a mine to retire from and consol is the place. We are all so happy for him, I just wanted to pass the info along.
Ill write more later but for now I am going to relax for a while......Love You All!!!






2 Comments:

Blogger r_weeks said...

Hi, Sheena,
I am very excited for you and Chris. How wonderful, a daughter!!! I'm sure you're both tickled pink...
Glad to know all is well with you and "your daughter".
Keep taking good care of her...
smiles,
Rita

December 10, 2008 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

Congrats on the girl! That is so exciting! Are you going to decorate all in pink??? You look great in the pictures you posted. I think the farther along you go in the pregnancy, you look great! You just glow! It was great seeing you at Thanksgiving! That pic of you and Pod is CUTE!!
Talk to you soon and take care of that little girl! Love you!

December 22, 2008 at 5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home