Sheena and Chris's Blog

Monday, April 6, 2009

Stressed but cant wait to meet my little girl.......April 6th 2009

Hello all....I know, I know, its been forever. With remodeling a little, planning the shower, to the actual day of the shower, to trying to figure out what goes where in her room and getting things cleaned up and organized and not having any energy and being 8 months pregnant and working full time.......yeah I have been busy! Hahahaha In all honesty though, I am super excited about meeting this little girl!! We both cant wait. However I still have many things I need to do before she gets here. As of today I had a doctors appointment and everything is going very well. I have had some pain in the front and back part of my upper body and have been nauseated. Dr. Pizarro seems to think it may be my gallbladder but of course nothing can be done about it at the moment. Other than that I am great. I am tired but thats to be expected. My bloodpressure is 110/64. No bloodsugar problems. No swelling.....on the days I am not working. Her head is down and shes moving like crazy. She must be like 25 inches long hahahahahaha she is all up in my ribs and sternum and she feels like she is going to fall out the bottom. She has dropped so its getting alot harder to get up and down and even walk sometimes. I am getting very clumsy!! He also did a vaginal exam and I am not dialated yet. So I still have some time left......And she is still a girl!!! Thank God. He did a quick look see with the ultra sound machine today to see her position and I asked him just to check and see if she still was a girl. Not that I wouldnt want a boy but everything is pink.........I dont think he would like pink hahahahaha



As for the things still needing to be done......her room is not finished yet. Yeah thats really bothering me but I only have the weekends and I can only get so much done in 2 days. the crib is not here yet.....it will be here tomorrow. The house is an utter disaster....literally! Since we have been remodeling there is drywall dust caked to everything except Addisons things.....which is all that really matters, but I dont want her to be around all of this and breathing it in so I need to get the walls washed down and the floor mopped and things dusted off. I just finally got my hospital bag packed. I thought that was probably something I needed to do soon hahahaha



Chris still has to do his two week annual training for the military this month. He leaves April 13th and gets back April 27th or 28th.....that is if I dont go into labor first. His Pap Ralph does everything by the farmers almanac and according to him....I will be giving birth on the 24th. We will just have to see who is right. I have a feeling I am not going to make it until the 29th.......and alot of other people think the same a few dates people have chosen are the 14th, 15th, 24th, 25th or all the way into May 5th.....I said yeah there is no way iam going a week past my due date let alone 2 weeks. So anyhow I have my work cut out for me these next 3 weeks. This week is actually my last week of work. I wasnt going to take any time off before she got here because I wanted to spend all of it with her but with as much as I still have to do and as bad as work kills me yeah I thought I would take at least 2 weeks.



I am sorry there arent any pics on here at the moment.....chris didnt have any time earlier to crop the pics I do have, and I am not sure how to do it so as soon as I can I'll just post a whole bunch of pics so all of you can see my belly and the shower. We cant wait for her to get here and for all of you to meet her!!!! Its almost time!



We love you all!! Talk to you later!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home