Sheena and Chris's Blog

Monday, August 10, 2009








For those of you who still look at my page, since I havent been on here forever......here are some pics for you. The first few were taken by JCPennys when she was like 2 weeks old. But the others are alot more recent. Well by now Addi is going to be 15 weeks old on wednesday August 12th. Very close to 4 months already, I cant believe it. I was told time and time again to cherish every moment you have with her and I have tried very hard to do that but it still moves wayyyyy too fast. I love being a mom and she is such a good baby. She has been having some sleeping problems lately but we have worked up a schedual for her bedtime and shes been doing really well on it. And she is starting to find her fingers and toes. She loves shoving her fingers down her throat.....I hope that doesnt end up being a problem later...hahahahaha j/k She weighs about 14 lbs and is almost 25 inches long. Shes a tall little one. She is also a very happy baby when she isnt screaming cause shes tired. She unfortunatley fights sleep all day cause she is too much of a nib-nose. but she does sleep pretty well at night. She has awsome head control and is trying very hard to sit up on her own.....shes a little wobbley but I think here in the next week she will be sitting up on her own. She also rolled over the other day in her crib but sadly I missed it. She was on her belly and fussy cause it was 5 am and she was hungry and just woke up, well I was making her a bottle and realized I had to pee. It couldnt wait so I went. When I came back she was on her back looking up at me like "holy shit how did I get this way"......so I have been working with her to try to get her to do it again and she just wont yet. I am thinking it may have been an accident hahaha. She is also starting to giggle. Its the cutest thing ever! She is also doing this thing where she gets really excited and like inhales and out comes this like squeek thing. Its so funny cause she smiles when she does it. Anyhow I think thats about all thats going on here so I will try not to take so long next time, with getting pics on here. Love you all!!!








4 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

Oh my word, Sheena!!!! She is a doll baby!! I love the pictures from Penney's! They did a great job! Thanks so much for posting! I've been waiting!!

August 10, 2009 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

She is absolutely beautiful! She looks just like you! I can't wait to see her again... & you, too! ;) Hope you get to come down next month for Jace's party! Love you & miss you! Jaims

August 10, 2009 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger The Mason family said...

YEA!!! Finally you are back to blogging!!! She is so gorgeous!!!! LOVE HER!!! <3

August 13, 2009 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger r_weeks said...

She's adorable! Time does go by too quickly.
Keep loving her, it's the best gift we can give our children...

September 6, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home